Here’s what makes Blaze Business Defined Broadband product portfolio the most efficient and unique offering in the UK.
- Free consultation with an expert to define the requirement and ensure satisfaction.
- On site installation and testing provided by a Blaze engineer at point of install.
- Public or private based connections with fixed IP allocations. (IPV4 or IPV6)
- Proactivity monitored broadband from the Blaze Networks operations centre in Macclesfield.
- Backed SLA’s offering a call to your business if Blaze monitor your service as degraded or down.
- Fully access to our monitoring platform for real time or historical reporting.
- Enterprise customer premise equipment from the leading manufacturer Cisco Systems.
- Optional fully managed Stateful inspection firewalls with a choice of cloud deployed or on premises, offering full unified threat management features.
- Highly resilient broadband network, operating on the latest Cisco ASR platform architecture.